Friday 18 September 2015

AMEA Convention 2015 and some more baskets............

Convention 2015 is only 2 weeks away!  Wow, where did that time go - but I'm so looking forward to it.  Getting together with other "mini" folks and generally having a good time.  Mind you, I will be spending the 3 days teaching, but that's the fun!!

I am teaching how to make this little utility basket - a full day of wielding the whip!!  We always have such a great time.




The other two days will be spent teaching a paperclay workshop - my secret garden.  I love showing people how to work with and paint paperclay - it is such a rewarding medium.





I have also been making some baskets and here's my show and tell - still trying to get up enough stock for Convention, but I'm fast running out of time!!



The flower baskets are all finished with a different variation of a rolled border, which was a lot of fun!

I love my job!!
Have a great weekend everyone!








7 comments:

  1. Your secret garden looks amazing. And the baskets are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lidi,
    I looked up the AMEA online . What an action packed event,no wonder you are excited. Lucky people to have an opportunity to do your workshop.
    Have fun.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me entusiasma tu jardin secreto..esas preciosas cestas..todo lo que haces tiene ese toque especial.
    Tus trabajos son magnificos.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  4. The convention will be a lot of fun. Beautiful baskets as usual, especially loving those in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paperclay work Lidi but the real art is in the painting. A perfect back drop for your wonderful baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fantastic group or workshops. I'd love to learn how to do both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be there when You will teaching how to make these lovely baskets (but it's imposible). Good luck at Convention.

    ReplyDelete