Sunday 14 July 2013

I am finally claying........


..........my next most favourite thing to do after basket making!!!

This is an attempt at making my version of an Australian cottage in Willunga, South Australia.  I thought it had a lot of character and I felt like a bit of a change from doing my Tudor thing, so.......

Here are a couple of pics of progress to date.

The lean-to kitchen!








I'm off to New Zealand on Wednesday, so will be unable to do much more before I leave - more's the pity, because I've just gathered momentum!  No matter, will have to pick up where I leave off in about 10 days time!

Hope you will all have a pleasant and productive week.  Talk again soon!




13 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! What a nice surprise to find you've had a 'barn raising' - the walls are up!! It's looking really good mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lidi! Your kitchen is already a beauty and is just my cup of tea! You have mastered the chipped plaster over the exposed brick and in looking back at your Marvelous Tudor kitchen, I can see that this is going to be as good as that one is! It can be frustrating to have to stop right when you are in the thick of things but your little kitchen will be waiting for you when you get back! Happy Trails to you!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. creo que tiene muy buena pinta, que tenagas buen viaje

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realmente se ve preciosa!!!! me encantará ver como avanza este proyecto!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La patine du temps est très réussi!!bonnes vacances et à bientôt!!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Se ve muy bonita, te quedará preciosa, espero para ver tus avances. Buen viaje y feliz verano. Besitos.
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see more on this project. I love what you have done so far. Love the floor and the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... da sieht aber schon sehr toll aus. Gefällt mir... und bin gespannt, wie es weitergeht. Ansonsten erstmal schönen Urlaub..

    PuNo / Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mi piace molto l'aspetto vissuto sulle pareti, è molto bello e realistico, complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Lidi!
    Me gusta mucho el comienzo de su proyecto! Las paredes con ladrillos lucen muy realistas, precioso trabajo!
    Que tengas un buen viaje!
    Un abrazo!
    Amary♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esta quedando estupenda.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fantastic already, can't wait to see more, have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. très, très beau travail ! Les "outrages" du temps passé sont très présents.
    rosethé

    ReplyDelete